Automatic software translation in 40 languages 20866

Subject: Automatic software translation in 40 languages 20866
From: frye@andy.zzn.com
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 09:18:59 EDT

Universal Translator
This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by World Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

All these possibilities - in one box only!

  • Read and write in all languages
    With the Universal Keyboard you can read or write web pages, documents and e-mails in foreign languages!
  • You learn a language by playing
    games!

    Universal Translator is an entertaining way to learn new languages or to brush up forgotten ones.

  • Instant translation of e-mails, web pages and e-documents. All with a single click!
    With a single click Universal Translator automatically translates e-documents, web pages and e-mails into the language you want.
Call 1 800 726-9131
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Checks Accepted over the phone.