Send Your Resume to 150 Job Boards, 30,000 Recruiters and Employers With One Click

Subject: Send Your Resume to 150 Job Boards, 30,000 Recruiters and Employers With One Click
From: teri@netrecruit.net
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:36:07 EDT

Hello,

My name is Teri Williams and I'm Director of AIRS Career Transition Division. I'm writing today to let you know about a new job search toolset we've just launched. AIRS XPRESS is a one-stop resume distribution system that will allow you to post your resume to over 150 job boards, publish your own resume home page on the Web and send your resume to the largest network of recruiters and employers anywhere - all in less than fifteen minutes.

Only 8% of jobs are ever advertised in the newspapers or on job boards. The vast majorities are hidden - only the specific recruiters and hiring managers working to fill them know they are open. That's why it's so important to get into recruitment and employer databases - it's the first place they look for candidates. The second place is in resume banks at Internet Job Boards - and the third is on the Net itself with search engines like Yahoo and Google.

No other resume distribution system can give you all four options - and only XPRESS can target your resume to tens of thousands of the RIGHT recruiters and employers, put you in front of over 2.5 million Job Board visitors, and index your Web resume with the top search engines with a single click. XPRESS will save you hundreds of hours of research and posting time, as well as hundred (maybe even thousands) of dollars in letterhead, printing and postage.

Finding a job is a networking and numbers game. The more people you touch, and the easier you are to find for the recruiters and employers who are looking for you - the faster you'll get to the interview. XPRESS is a low-cost, very powerful tool that you can use to immediately broaden your job search and your results!

With XPRESS, the more options you choose, the more you save. And if you try XPRESS now, you will receive a 25% additional discount on your entire purchase. Simply click on the link below, go to our site and proceed to the JOBSEEKER START page to select your options. You'll see that your special code is already entered in the REFERRAL CODE field - entitling you to an additional 25% OFF your final purchase.

http://www.netrecruit.net?affiliateID=KR3NFL

I hope you'll take the time to check out XPRESS. We're very proud of its capabilities and I believe it can be a powerful tool in your job-hunting arsenal.

All of us at AIRS wish you the absolute best of fortune and good luck with your job search! If I can answer any questions for you, my direct mail is teri@airsxpress.com

Thanks for your time and best regards,

Teri Williams
teri@netrecruit.net

If you have already landed a job, or you are not interested in learning about XPRESS or other job searching tools, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line - we'll be happy to promptly remove your name, and we will not contact you again.