Re: Command Line Processing

Subject: Re: Command Line Processing
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 14:08:22 EST

Josh:

a good way to learn about Command Line Processing is to
learn from the code for command line processing in DemeterJ.

For example, you can type

demeterj help

where help is a command line argument. This file:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterJava/use/latest-demjava/main.beh

/proj/adaptive/www/DemeterJava/use/latest-demjava/main.beh

contains the details of the command line processing
written by an experienced software developer (Doug Orleans).
Learn from his code and reuse it with proper acknowledgment.

-- Karl