TA mid-term review

Subject: TA mid-term review
From: John Sung (john_j_sung@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 19:27:52 EST

People have expressed interest on having me do a
review for the mid-term.

It would make sense for me and you to have the review
on Sunday afternoon or at night. So, if you're
interested let me know what time would be best for you
and a second choice.

1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm.

I'll pick the one that's voted most. As for the place,
we'll meet at CN student lounge. If there's too many
people for that room, then we'll move to one of the
class rooms. We'll post the room number on the white
board if that happens.

John