Forums available, etc.

Subject: Forums available, etc.
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 00:32:55 EST

Please start using the two forums I have set up.

Giving correct answers to questions in the forum counts
as active class participation.

Because of the power outage today, hw 3 is due tomorrow with
a 24 hour delay.

Hw 4 is already on the web. Please notice the practice midterm.

The midterm will be on Tuesday Feb. 12.

-- Karl Lieberherr