Output of different versions..

Subject: Output of different versions..
From: Nikitas E. Nicolakis (nnicolak@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 20:57:51 EST

Prof.Lieberherr,

Just wondering how different the output generated by the two different
versions could be. My java compiles, and runs fine. The output seems
differ more than what I would see as acceptable. Just don't want to
submit anything unless I'm sure it is correct and I simply can't do
that right now. Is it possible that you could run this program so
that we could see what DJ version 0.8.4 produces. The unknown's can just
be placed in to the newer up to date version. If this is too late of a
request I understand. Thank you for your time and effort.

Apprehensive to submit,
Nikitas