RE: Demeter file

Subject: RE: Demeter file
From: John Sung (john_j_sung@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 21:12:17 EST

Hi Josh,

All you have to do is just include path of the .jar file for the libraries
to be in your class path.

John

P.S. You should send all of your future questions to com1205-grader@ccs.
This sends the question to Prof. Lieberherr and me. This will increase your
chances of getting an answer as quickly as possible.