URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Subject: URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
From: dr young odede (dr.y.odede@caramail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 03:54:16 EST

 FROM THE DESK OF
 DR YOUNG ODEDE
 NNPC

 CONFIDENTIAL AND URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 I am DR YOUNG ODEDE Chairman of Contract Award and
 Verification Panel setup by the Nigerian National
 Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I got your contact
 from
 the Nigeria Chember of Commerce And Industries,and
 after thorough enquiries and deliberations,I and my
 colleagues decided to contact you for a very
 confidential business transaction of mutual benefit.

 During our verification exercise, we came across an
 over-invoiced contract(Contract No:
 NNPC/PED/1473/96).
 This contract was awarded in July,1996 and completed
 in August, 1998, and the original contractor has
 since
 been paid his contract sum leaving the over-invoiced
 sum of US$25.5m(Twenty Five Million,Five Hundred
 Thousand United States Dollars) This amount have
 been
 left floating in our account with the Central Bank
 of Nigeria, until our recent discovery. My
 colleagues
 and I have decided to seek for the assistance of a
 reliable foreign partner into whose account the fund
 will be transferred into for our own use. If this
 proposal is acceptable to you, a Deed of Transfer of
 the above contract will be obtained on your behalf,
 to empower you as the legal beneficiary of the
 contract
 and the sum to be transferred.

 All necessary and relevant documents will be
 procured
 for the release and transfer of the fund into your
 nominated account. An application for foreign
 exchange
 allocation will be made on your behalf from my
 office
 to the federal ministry of finance (FMF) and the
 Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) for the subsequent
 release and transfer of the fund into your nominated
 account. Be informed that we are working in
 collaboration with top officials of the federal
 ministry of finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria
 (CBN)who will assist us in the transfer of the fund.
 With your cooperation the success of this
 transaction
 is guaranteed.

 We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the
 total
 sum and , 70% will befor me and my colleagues here
 ,while the remaining 5%have been mapped-out for
 miscellaneous expensesthat might be incurred by both
 parties during the course of thistransaction.
 Allthings being equal, this transaction will be
 concluded within 14working days upon the day of
 receipt of your response.You are required to fax us
 your nominated bank account details and your direct
 telephone and fax numbers. Please treat this
 transaction with top priority and remember to keep
 it
 as confidential as possible.

 As soon as we receive your response, more details
 about how to proceed will be given to you.

 We await your prompt response.

 Best Regards,

 Dr YOUNG ODEDE
 Chairman,Contract Award & Verification Panel