RE: midterm statistics

Subject: RE: midterm statistics
From: Karl Lieberherr (karllieberherr@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 20:02:58 EST

Hi!

If you think you know the material, that is a good sign.
Do some of the practice midterms from previous years
to improve your pattern matching skills with the concepts
covered in class.

I would suggest that you stay in class but make a significant effort
to improve your design and programming skills.

I also noticed that those students who participate in class
tend to do better in the midterm. So it is good if more of you
respond to my questions.

There are exceptions to this rule: one of you got a perfect score
although she is very quiet in class. The others who got
a perfect score regularly participate.

-- Karl