YOUR INHERITANCE

Subject: YOUR INHERITANCE
From: richard dafe (ridafe@latinmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 00:26:02 EST

Dr. Richard Dafe
Branch Manager
EcoBank International.
Idumota Branch
Lagos Nigeria.

I am Dr. Richard Dafe The Branch Manager of EcoBank
International,Idumota Branch,Lagos Nigeria. I have an
urgent and very confidential business proposition for
you. On December, 1997, a Taiwanese Oil
consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation, Mr. Boris Chen made a numbered
time (Fixed) Deposit for Twenty-Four calendar months,
 valued at US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty- five Million
Dollars) in my branch.
 Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his
forwarding address but got no reply. After some
months, we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered from his contract employers, the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. Boris Chen
died from an airplane crash ( Singapore Airlines).

On further investigation, I found out that he died
without making a WILL,and all attempts to trace his
next of kin was fruitless. I therefore
made further investigation and discovered that Mr.
Boris Chen did not declare any kin or relations in all
his official documents, including his Bank Deposit
paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$25,000,000.00 is
 still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each
year. No one has ever come forward to claim it.

According to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5
(five) years, the money will revert to the ownership
of the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim
the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will
like you to stand in as the next of kin to Mr.Boris
Chen so that the fruits of this old man's labour will
not get into the hands of some corrupt government
 officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide
immediately your full names and address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits which will put you in place as the next
of kin. We shall employ the services of two Attorney
for drafting and notarization of the WILL and to
 obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favour for the
transfer. A bank account in any part of the world
which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin. The money will be paid into your account for
us to share in the ratio of 70or me and 25or you
and 5% be used in settling taxation and all local and
foreign expenses.There is no risk at all as all
the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately via
the private email address below. Upon your response, I
shall then provide you with more details and relevant
 documents that will help you understand the
transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable
for both of us because I shall require your assistance
to invest my share in your country. I can be reached
through this email address.

I do urgently await your response or reach me through
my confidential and private fax 234-9-272-1684.

Best regards,

Dr. Richard Dafe.

http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.