Re: Project question

Subject: Re: Project question
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 21:31:20 EST

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, A student wrote:

> I guess I didn't phrase my question correctly. What I meant was, I'm
> assuming the CreateClassGraph intercepts twice, once to get things from
> the trv file by creating a class graph of the parser, and the second time
> is to get the ClassGraph of the actual program I'm supposed to generate a
> traversal.java for, right?

No, you only need to use CreateClassGraph to intercept main method once.
You never 'get information from the trv file by creating a class graph'
instead, you get those information by creating an object from the trv
file by calling the parse method and traversing that object. In the
CreateClassGraph aspect, it will automatically create ClassGraph object of
both your program and user's program and pass that object to the method
you implemented in your ClassGraphListener and execute it.

--Pengcheng Wu