Re: Project

Subject: Re: Project
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 17:29:42 EST

After processing the .cd file, DemeterJ (actually by JavaCC) will produce
3 parse(..) methods for each nonabstract class. Those parse methods have
the following signatures respectively(e.g., for class A):

  public static A parse(java.io.Reader in);
  public static A parse(java.io.InputStream in);
  public static A parse(String in);

In this situation, you can create an InputStream(e.g., a FileInputStream
object) object from the file names passed in from command line; or create
a Reader object from the file names and pass one of them into the
corresponding parse method.

Refer to the Java API to figure out how to create an InputStream object or
a Reader object from a file name.

--Pengcheng Wu