WITH TRUST

Subject: WITH TRUST
From: bagudu mohammed (mbagudu@fastermail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 21:17:50 EST

Attn: President/CEO

My name is Bello Mohammed. I work as an
Administrative Secretary to STANDARD SECURITY &
SERVICES LTD; in Lagos Nigeria. I got the information
concerning you and your company from the Ghanaian
chamber of commerce and after due consultation with my
spiritual adviser, I decided to contact you believing
that by the grace of God that you will accept to be my
partner in this business.

I have been working in this company for eleven years.
Within this period, I have watched with meticulous
precision how African Heads of States and Government
functionaries have been using STANDARD SECURITIES to
move huge sums of money US Dollars, pound sterilizing,
French France - (cash) to their foreign partners. They
bring in these consignments of money cash and secretly
declare the contents as jewelries, gold, diamond,
precious stones, family treasure, documents etc. Gen.
Sani Abacha of Nigeria (dead), Mobutu Sese Seko of
Zaire (dead), Foday Sankoy of Siera-Leone, Babangida
of Nigeria, Felix Houphet Buigny of Ivory Coast
(dead), Kanan Bedie of Ivory Coast etc. All these
people have tens of consignments deposited with
STANDARD SECURITIES. Their foreign partners are
claiming most of these consignments. A lot of them are
laying here unclaimed for as much as 2yrs. Nobody may
ever come for them because in most cases, the
documents of deposits are never available to any body
except the depositors/STANDARD SECURITIES LTD.

In STANDARD SECURITIES the procedure of claims to
consignments is as soon as you are able to produce all
the secret information as contained in the secret
files of any consignment, it will be released to you
upon demand. From my record, more than 4 consignments
belonging to Mobutu Sese Seko, has been claimed in the
past six months. This is why I am soliciting for your
co-operation and assistance. Gen. Sani Abacha has five
consignments deposited with several codes and name.
One has been claimed in the past two months. Since he
died, the family members are under restricted movement
without communication, some ran into exile.

I have finished every arrangement for you to come and
claim consignment No. 002101. Containing US$ 24M. My
duty is to supply you with all the information and
documents needed by fax; you will deal with the
management directly. The procedure is simple: - Apply
officially to the director of operations of STANDARD
SECURITUIES for the release of consignment No. 002101.
Contact the management of STANDARD SECURITIES &
SERVICES.

The management will demand some documents and secret
codes. I will supply you with every detailed
information. Fax it to them. As soon as they confirm
it to be correct, they will invite you for the
collection. If you do not want to come, you can
arrange with them to transfer the consignment to
anywhere or your destination on agreement. Please,
nobody or any of my colleagues will ever know I am
involved in the deal. I will suggest upon conclusion,
we share 70% for me - 30% for you

I assure you that, this deal have been hatched for
3months now, it is very secure and risk free. You can
contact me, 24hours for further explanations and
directives on the procedure. I bet my life that we
cannot fail.

God Bless you

Thanks

bello mohammed