STRICTLY PERSONAL

Subject: STRICTLY PERSONAL
From: BASHIR (bashir2002@homemail.co.za)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 12:11:57 EST

Date:October 29,2002.

Email:bashir@homemail.co.za

TO YOUR GOOD ATTENTION,

First, I wish to introduce myself as DR BASHIR UMAR,Vice-chairman petroleum
task force office of the presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I and my colleagues have $34m (Thirty four million United states dollars) which
we wish to invest - $24m (twenty four million) for
a first term of five years .The remaining $US10m (Ten million United States
Dollars) will be set aside for our political project next year 2003. The money
is in 2 boxes deposited safely in a security company.

We are interested in capital growth and stable economy.During a meeting with my
colleagues,we agreed to channel the money into
investment abroad and that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who
would help me transfer the money abroad. Bearing our preference in mind,I am
soliciting for your assistance by this mail.This should be by way of assisting
us in moving this money out and putting it into a viable investment, 20% of the
money would be yours,5% would be used
for expenses,then the remaining 75% will be for me and my associates down here.
The important factor here is that you must be in position to help us invest
this money in any good busines in your country.

Possibly if we can agree to work together confidentially, be rest assured that
your interest will be highly protected because we wish to have a meeting, know
each other face to face and sign an agreement in place to protect each party,s
interest.

It is important to inform you that this business is risk free both now and in
future.

Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Warmest regards.