debt is more than a four letter word.

Subject: debt is more than a four letter word.
From: ajkfalfj@123india.com
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 03:39:55 EST

Untitled Document
Finally, I Got Helped!!!

ALL YOUR UNSECURED DEBT GONE!
REBUILD YOUR PERSONAL CREDIT!
FREE DEBT REDUCTION CONSULTATION

  • Confidential...
  • You are Under No Obligation...
  • Make Decision Now=Out of Debt Sooner

Top consultants previously associated with major
Financial institutions are on your side!

Do you fall into one or all of these categories?

  • Seriously in debt & want to get out?
  • Bad Credit & want to improve it?
  • Want to get a car, home, etc. & were denied?
  • Don't know what to do about those collection calls?
  • Too much interest and late fees?
  • Threatened with lawsuits, judgments or liens?
  • Thinking about BANKRUPTCY?

TO LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!

WE CAN HELP ELIMINATE THEM ALL!!
Our Premise is simple:
DO NOT PAY THE BALANCE IN FULL!
We can help you settle those outstanding debt by as little as 40-70% of the principal. Professionally and legally done.

START MAKING A DECISION TODAY...WHY WAIT??? Our 48 Hour Debt Solutions can analyze your situation and get you out of debt the quickest way. We are a serious company willing to help serious people out of debt. Our professional can help you rebuild your financial foundation.

You- 100% Commitment to Being Debt Free
Us- 110% Total Dedication to Get You Out of Debt!

A  G  A  I  N....

  • You have NOTHING to lose
  • Talking to our credit and debt consultants is FREE
  • Your privacy is CONFIDENTIAL
  • You are UNDER NO OBLIGATION
  • For a FREE Consultation, please fill out your information in the form below

TO LEARN MORE CLICK HERE!

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please Click Here