Re: Part D

Subject: Re: Part D
From: Pengcheng Wu (wupc@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 15:12:13 EDT

You just copy the .cd,.beh,.prj and .input files from the course directory
to you own directory, say ./Tree/, under which you just type:

   demeterj test

It then will generate the code, compile the code and run it automatically
with .input file as input.

Make sure you have different directories for Tree and Graph examples.

--Pengcheng Wu