Re: Fwd: Proj Status

Subject: Re: Fwd: Proj Status
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 14 2000 - 08:36:39 EST

Hi John:

This affects all projects that manipulate class dictionaries.

Yes, I ran into your problem too and Doug helped me out.
Therefore I wrote in the project description in
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lieber/com1205/f00/project/projects.txt:

So your code
will have to work with the class dictionary of DemeterJ.
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterJava/use/generate.cd
and suitably adapted for the project in:
/proj/adaptive2/course/com1205/f00/project/sem-check

In
/proj/adaptive2/course/com1205/f00/project/sem-check
I have modified generate.cd so that it works standalone as Doug
describes below.

BUT PLEASE DON'T START WITH THIS BIG CD. Instead use, as described
in the project description

/proj/adaptive2/course/com1205/f00/project/cd-check-phase1

AND TRUST the structure-shyness of Adaptive Programming that
it will later be easy to go to the big cd.

-- Karl L.