Re: Cd file for project?

Subject: Re: Cd file for project?
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 14:01:34 EST

Hi Jon:

You were right: The cd for cds of DemeterJ is in slightly adapted form in:

/proj/adaptive2/course/com1205/f00/project/sem-check

At the beginning of the sem-check.cd file I have documented
the changes I made.

PLEASE USE THIS CD ONLY ONCE YOUR PROGRAM WORKS WITH:
$SD/project/cd-check-phase1

The reason is generation and compilation time.

-- Karl Lieberherr