Re: Project Information

Subject: Re: Project Information
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 21:57:39 EST

Hi Jon:

Definition of phases:

The definition of a growth plan is up to you. That is a part
of your software design experience: to break the problem into manageable
phases. The first phase might be, for example, to do the
"unique part" check for class graphs that contain
construction classes only. Or it might be to do the
"class not defined" check for class graphs that don't contain
classes from Java packages.

For some of you, phase one might mean to do all of "unique part" check
and "class not defined" check" for the class dictionary in
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/demeter/DemeterJava/use/generate.cd
which supports importation of Java packages. You can define the growth
phases according to your abilities.

-- Karl L.