homework 1, 2 & 3

Subject: homework 1, 2 & 3
From: Stylianos Paparizos (stelios@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 22:13:38 EST

Hello everybody,

I was looking my list and I still see that
there are some students that have not submitted
homeworks 1,2 or 3.
I want to post a solution on these
so if you want to get at least some points on them
submit homeworks 1 and 2 by Friday morning
and homework 3 by Monday morning.
Also I want to post a solution on homework 4 before
the midterm so I would like homework 4 to be submitted
by Wednesday noon.
You can leave the homeworks in my mailbox.

So I will be posting solutions
on homework 1 and 2 by Friday afternoon,
homework 3 by Monday afternoon
and homework 4 by Wednesday afternoon.

No homework submission will be accepted
after posting a solution unless there is a very good reason
and the student has first discussed it with me
and got my permission.

If there are any questions or requests please contact me.

Stelios