Re: COM1205 HW#1

Subject: Re: COM1205 HW#1
From: Karl Lieberherr (lieber@ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 10:12:11 EDT

Hi Chris:

You are right that you want to avoid writing too much.
You should note regularities in the methods of the classes:
the application classes all have getters and setters and constructors
that are created in a regular way from the UML class diagram.
Recognizing and expressing those regularities saves a
lot of typing.

-- Karl Lieberherr