Research Profile for Kenneth Paul Baclawski
Professor Baclawski's primary research area is data semantics. This
includes research in the Semantic Web, formal methods for
software engineering and software modeling, and data semantics in
biology and medicine. He has been active in this area for over 30 years.
Professor Baclawski holds 10 patents. He has over 360 publications.
He has been a Northeastern University faculty member for over 25 years.
Complete list of publications
Publications in various classifications
Some recent publications:
- K. Baclawski and M. Pizzo. OData: Competitor or Contributor?.
In International Semantic Web Conference. (November, 2012) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski, E. Chan, L. Dragan, P. Durusau, D. Lee, P. Yim and Y. Yin. ICOM: A Framework for Integrated Collaborative Work Environments. WISE 2011 and 2012 Combined Workshops, LNCS 7652:147-158. Springer, Heidelberg. (2013)
- L. Dragan, K. Baclawski, E. Chan, P. Durusau and D. Lee. ICOM: A Framework for Integrated Collaborative Work Environments, Part 2. java.net. (2013)
- F. Neuhaus, A. Vizedom, K. Baclawski, M. Bennet, M. Dean, M. Denny, M. Grüninger, A. Hashemi, T. Longstreth, L. Obrst, S. Ray, R. Sriram, T. Schneider, M. Vegetti, M. West and P. Yim. Ontology Summit 2013 Communiqué. Applied Ontology. See also the Russian translation in "Ontology of Designing" Vol. 2 No. 8 pp 66-74. ISSN 2223-9537, 2013. (June, 2013)
- K. Baclawski. Relationships between the biomedical terminology used by clinicians and medical test measurement results in intensive care units.
In Critical Data: Secondary Use of Big Data from Critical Care. Poster presentation. (January 7, 2014)
If you don't know about the h-index and the H-index, see Author Impact Measures.
The numbers above were computed using Harzing's Publish or Perish, removing publications that were not mine, and eliminating duplicates.