Information Fusion Publications of Kenneth Paul Baclawski
- M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Control theory based distributed dynamic scan scheduler. Northeastern University. Sponsored by DARPA. (2000)
- M.M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Self-Controlling Architecture Structured Agents.
In Workshop on New Visions for Software Design and Productivity: Research and Applications. Software Design and Productivity Coordinating Group of the Interagency Working Group on Information Technology Research and Development. (December 13-14, 2001) [pdf]
- C. Matheus, K. Baclawski and M. Kokar. Derivation of ontological relations using formal methods in a situation awareness scenario.
In Proc. SPIE Conference on Multisensor, Multisource Information Fusion, pages 298-309. (April, 2003) [pdf]
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. A Core Ontology for Situation Awareness.
In Proc. Sixth Intern. Conf. on Information Fusion FUSION'03, pages 545-552. (July, 2003) [pdf]
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Phase I Final Report: A Formal Framework for Situation Awareness. Vistology. AFRL Funding Number: F30602-02-C-0039. (January, 2003)
- M. Kokar, C. Matheus, J. Letkowski, K. Baclawski and P. Kogut. Association in Level 2 Fusion.
In Multisensor, Multisource Information Fusion: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications, pages 228-237. (April, 2004) [pdf] [ppt]
- M. Kokar, C. Matheus, K. Baclawski, J. Letkowski, M. Hinman and J. Salerno. Use Cases for Ontologies in Information Fusion.
In Proc. Seventh Intern. Conf. Info. Fusion, pages 415-421. (2004) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski, M. Kokar and F. Zhang. Real-Time Control of Distributed Sensor Management. Northeastern University. (2004)
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar, K. Baclawski, J. Letkowski, C. Call, M. Hinman, J. Salerno and D. Boulware. SAWA: An Assistant for Higher-Level Fusion and Situation Awareness.
In Proc. SPIE Conference on Multisensor, Multisource Information Fusion, pages 75-85. (2005) [ppt]
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar, K. Baclawski, J. Letkowski, C. Call, M. Hinman, J. Solerno and D. Boulware. Lessons Learned from Developing SAWA: A Situation Awareness Assistant.
In Eighth Int. Conf. Info. Fusion. (July 25-29, 2005) [doc]
- C. Matheus, K. Baclawski, M. Kokar and J. Letkowski. Using SWRL and OWL to Capture Domain Knowledge for a Situation Awareness Application Applied to a Supply Logistics Scenario.
In Rules and Rule Markup Languages for the Semantic Web First International Conference, A. Adi, S. Stoutenburg (Ed), pages 130-144. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3791:130-144. Springer-Verlag. (November 10-12, 2005) [pdf]
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar, K. Baclawski and J. Letkowski. An Application of Semantic Web Technologies to Situation Awareness.
In ISWC'05, pages 944-958. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3729:944-958. Springer-Verlag. (2005) [ppt]
- M. Kokar, K. Baclawski and H. Gao. Category Theory Based Synthesis of a Higher-Level Fusion Algorithm: An Example.
In Fusion'06. (2006)
- M. Kokar, C. Matheus and K. Baclawski. Ontology-Based Situation Awareness. Information Fusion 10(1):83-98. Elsevier Science Publishers. (2009) [links]
- K. Baclawski. Situation Awareness and Decision Making. Ontology Summit 2015. (February 12, 2015) [pdf]
- Journal Article
- Conference Article
- Technical Report