Control Theory Publications of Kenneth Paul Baclawski
- M. Kokar, K. Baclawski and Y. Eracar. Control Theory-Based Foundations of Self-Controlling Software. IEEE Intelligent Systems and their Applications 14(3):37-45. IEEE Computer Society, Los Alamitos, CA. (1999) [pdf]
- M. Kokar, K. Baclawski, K. Passino and J. Smith. Mapping an Application to a Control Architecture: Specification of the problem.
In Self-Adaptive Software, Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Self-Adaptive Software, pages 75-89. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1936:75-89. Springer-Verlag, Oxford. (April, 2000) [pdf]
- M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Control theory based dynamic scan scheduler. Northeastern University. Sponsored by DARPA. (2000)
- M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Control theory based distributed dynamic scan scheduler. Northeastern University. Sponsored by DARPA. (2000)
- M. Kokar, K. Baclawski, Y. Xun and K. Passino. Stability of Self-Adaptive Software: A Case Study.
In Self Adaptive Software: Applications, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Self Adaptive Software. (May, 2001)
- M.M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Self-Controlling Architecture Structured Agents.
In Workshop on New Visions for Software Design and Productivity: Research and Applications. Software Design and Productivity Coordinating Group of the Interagency Working Group on Information Technology Research and Development. (December 13-14, 2001) [pdf]
- Y. Xun, M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Using a Control Architecture for Real-Time Dynamic Resource Allocation. Northeastern University, College of Engineering. (2002) [pdf]
- C. Matheus, M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Phase I Final Report: A Formal Framework for Situation Awareness. Vistology. AFRL Funding Number: F30602-02-C-0039. (January, 2003)
- Y. Xun, M.M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Control based sensor management for a multiple radar monitoring scenario. Information Fusion: An International Journal on Multi-Sensor, Multi-Source Information Fusion 5(4):49-63. Elsevier Science Publishers. (2004) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski, M. Kokar and F. Zhang. Real-Time Control of Distributed Sensor Management. Northeastern University. (2004)
- Y. Xun, M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Using a Task-Specific QoS for Controlling Sensing Requests and Scheduling.
In The 3rd IEEE Int. Sympos. Network Computing and Applications, pages 269-276. (2004) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski. Situation Awareness and Decision Making. Ontology Summit 2015. (February 12, 2015) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski. Applications of Self-Awareness, Situation Awareness and Feedback Control. College of Computer and Information Science, Northeastern University. Invited presentation. (May 19, 2015) [pdf]
- G. Berg-Cross and K. Baclawski. Semantic Interoperability in the GeoSciences.
In Ontology Summit 2016: Framing the Conversation: Ontologies within Semantic Interoperability Ecosystems. (February 25, 2015) [links]
- X. Zhang and K. Baclawski. A Scalable Data, Knowledge and Processes Management System (SKPMS). Northeastern University. (2015)
- K. Baclawski, E.S. Chan, D. Gawlick, A. Ghoneimy, K. Gross, Z.H. Liu and X. Zhang. Framework for Ontology-Driven Decision Making. Applied Ontology 12(3-4):245-273. http://dx.doi.org/10.3233/AO-170189. (2017) [pdf]
- Book Chapter
- Journal Article
- Conference Article
- Technical Report
General List of Publications
Categorized List of Publications