Communication Networks Publications of Kenneth Paul Baclawski
- K. Baclawski. A network emulation tool.
In Proc. 1987 Symp. on the Simulation of Computer Networks, pages 198-206. (August, 1987) [pdf]
- K. Baclawski. NET: A network emulation tool. Northeastern University. (1987)
- K. Baclawski, T. Mark and R. Ramachandran. ONET: an object-oriented network emulation tool. Northeastern University, College of Computer Science. (1989)
- K. Baclawski. NET: A network emulation tool. Northeastern University, College of Computer Science. Version 2.4. (1990)
- P. O'Neil, K. Baclawski and F. Hsu. Designing computer networks to avoid partitioning. Information Systems 18(5):343-348. (1993)
- K. Baclawski, D. Brady and M. Kokar. Achieving Dynamic Interoperability of Communication at the Data Link Layer through Ontology Based Reasoning.
In Proc. Software Defined Radio Technical Conf. SDR'05. (2005)
- M. Kokar and K. Baclawski. Introduction to Ontologies with Examples and Practical Implications for Situation Management and Decision Making. CogSIMA 2018 Tutorial. (June, 2018)
- Journal Article
- Conference Article
General List of Publications
Categorized List of Publications