CS 5340 - Human Computer Interaction
Individual Homework #4: SWING 1 - Rapid Prototyping Applets in NetBeans
> CS 5340 - HCI
> HW #4
Your mission in this exercise is to implement a Java applet to provide online ordering for your favorite restaurant. The interface need not be functional, but the controls should be laid out on the page in such a way that it could actually work if completely implemented.
Minimum requirements. Your interface need not implement the entire menu, but must contain at least the following:
- Two JLabels, one with an icon.
- Two JButtons, one with an icon.
- One JButtonGroup with at least 3 JRadioButton options (with toggling between buttons functional).
- Two JCheckBoxes.
- One JComboBox with at least two items.
- One JTextField
- One JPanel with a titled border enclosing at least one other component.
- One tool tip on one component.
- One Menu with at least two options.