Introductory Course Survey
Please answer the following questions so that I can get to know you a bit better and try to tailor the course to your interests. Send your responses with subject "HINF 5300 Intro Survey" to ...@neu.edu
Year (F, S, M, J, S, 1st year G MS, 2nd year G MS, PhD):
- Why are you considering taking HINF 5300?
- How likely are you at this time to take the course?
- What do you think is the most pressing problem to solve in healthcare in the U.S.?
- What do you think is the most pressing problem to solve in healthcare worldwide?
- Is there a future interface technology you would be most interested in learning about? (e.g., smartwatches, Google Glass, Amazon’s Echo, home sensing, etc.) Why that technology?
- This will be a team-oriented experience. What skills will you bring to a team?
- Describe how your educational and work experiences will influence what you do in this course.
- Have you taken any courses in human-computer interaction? If so, what?
- Have you taken any courses in programming? If so, describe your programming level and experience. If you have done mobile phone programming, describe any apps you have created.