Assume the following with respect to technology:
- Every surface can be a high-resolution, high-contrast display with touch sensitivity
- The user can have a remote control mouse pointer to "point" to data on
- Infinite bandwidth
- Every object can be wirelessly networked
- A Pentium III can fit in a pen
- Glass with opacity than can be altered via electric current
- Speakers embedded in the walls can provide directional sound
- The home knows who and where everyone is
- Every object bought from the store has a tag on it that allows the home to identify it
and get information on the product and how it was shipped
Remember, we have infinite money but we start construction in 5 years...
Others? Send email.