General information for CSU101
Computer Science and its Applications Fall 2008
Professor Futrelle -
College of Computer & Information Science, Northeastern U., Boston, MA
Version of September 1, 2008
- Northeastern University, and the
College of Computer & Information Science, Boston, MA.
- Course structure:
- Much of the course, such as submitting assignments, will be done through Blackboard, which you can access via the Services & Links tab after logging in to myNEU at http://www.myneu.neu.edu.
- Professor Robert P. Futrelle
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
but note the important emailing instructions at the end of this page.
- Futrelle's Office:
- 450 West Village H (WVH). Also check my lab 460 WVH.
- Hardcopy mailbox:
- 202 WVH
- Futrelle's office: 617-373-4239, Lab: 617-373-4607
- Personal Help:
Regular office/advising hours: Tuesdays and Fridays 3:30-5pm
IM hours below.
If you need help at any other time, find Prof. Futrelle
or call or send email, or ask in class to set up an appointment.
- Instant Messaging office hours:
- Google Chat: email@example.com Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 9-10 pm.
You'll need a free Google account.
But simply phoning me at home during the chat hours is an OK option -
don't be shy - 617-244-8261.
- On-line help:
- Some useful links for this course have been posted on the course help page.
- Professor Futrelle's teaching blog:
Read his blog here.
- Tuesdays and Fridays from 1:35 to 3:15
Room 210 WVH
Sec 04, Seq F
- Course Key Number:
- Information will be available on the
- Course homepage:
- Grading: To be announced
- Email to Professor Futrelle:
Whenever you email Professor Futrelle about this course, your subject line must begin with csu101f08, or else it will be returned.
Return to CSU101 Fall 2008 homepage.
or RPF's Teaching Gateway or