COM1370 Summer 2002 - Project "Homestretch" -- Deadlines

Created August 3, 2002 by Professor Futrelle, Northeastern Univ.

Deadlines, August 12th and August 22nd

This is important new information. Your first major project submission, with documentation and working code on the CCS Unix systems is due by midnight, Monday, August 12th. Credit for this first project submission is 15% of your total course grade.

The final version of the project is due by midnight, Thursday, August 22nd, the last day of classes for this Summer Quarter. Credit for the final version will be 25% of your total course grade. That and the 15% for the first major report will total 40%, which is the portion of the total course credit apportioned for your project.

We will do our best to get some feedback to you rapidly after the August 12th due date, in case you need to do some final tweaks. If you are able to get a preliminary version to us before the 12th, all the better, because we can get feedback to you sooner.

What to do and hand in

Go to COM1370 home page

Return to Prof. Futrelle's home page