Exams, COM1201 W98, Prof. Futrelle
- --> All exams and quizzes are closed-book.
- Quiz on Thursday, 15 January:
- The quiz will start at the beginning of class and last for 45 minutes,
until 4:15 exactly. It will cover the material in Chapters 2 and 3 of the
textbook. Two types of questions will be asked: The first type will involve
understanding the data structures and manipulations by hand, e.g., by drawing
pictures of structures and changes to structures. The second type will
involve C++ code. You will asked to discuss code taken from the book or
similar code. You will not be asked to write any code, and any code you're
given will be functional -- you will not be presented with code for which
you have to find and/or fix bugs.
- Midterm Exam (20%), Tuesday, 17 February -- sections/pages covered:
- See Syllabus for details....
- Final Exam (35%), week of March 16th - sections/pages covered:
- (under construction)
Other quizzes: To be announced.
Sample exams: (in preparation)
Return to COM1201 home page