Created: Mon 31 Dec 2008
Assigned: Fri 01-14-11
Due: Fri 01-28-11
- Please review the grading policy outlined in the course information page.
- On the first page of your solution write-up, you must make explicit which problems are to be graded for "regular credit", which problems are to be graded for "extra credit", and which problems you did not attempt. Please use a table something like the following
where "RC" is "regular credit", "EC" is "extra credit", and "NA" is "not applicable" (not attempted). Failure to do so will result in an arbitrary set of problems being graded for regular credit, no problems being graded for extra credit, and a five percent penalty assessment.
- You must also write down with whom you worked on the assignment. If this changes from problem to problem, then you should write down this information separately with each problem.
Required: 5 of the following 6 problems
Points: 20 pts per problem
- Exercise 1.7 b, c, d, e, g, h
- Exercise 1.14
- Exercise 1.16
- Exercise 1.18, parts a, b, c, d, e, g
- Exercise 1.18, parts i, j, l, n
- Exercise 1.20, parts a, b, c, d, e, h
College of Computer Science, Northeastern University
360 Huntington Avenue #340 WVH,
Boston, MA 02115
Phone: (617) 373-2198 / Fax: (617) 373-5121
The URL for this document is: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/fell/CS3800/SP11/hw.02.html