Postdoc Positions in Machine Learning and Cyber Security
I have several postdoc positions available in my group for outstanding individuals to conduct research in machine learning, cyber security, and adversarial machine learning.
The first area of interest is in applications of machine learning to cyber security for global threat detection and coordination. For a flavor of this work, visit http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/alina/papers/MADE.pdf. This project is funded by the DARPA CHASE program.
The second area of interest is in adversarial machine learning. We are performing research in poisoning and evasion attacks in cyber networks. For a flavor of this work, visit https://arxiv.org/abs/1804.00308.
The mentors for both positions are Professors Alina Oprea and Tina Eliassi-Rad. The postdoctoral fellows will be affiliated with the Khoury College of Computer and Information Sciences and the Cybersecurity and Privacy Institute at Northeastern University. The positions are based in Boston, MA.
- A recent Ph.D. in Computer Science.
- Expertise in machine learning, data mining, and cyber security.
- Strong programming skills
Start date: Flexible
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Duration: One year with the possibility of renewal for a second year.
- Please email a cover letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org as one single PDF file; and make sure to include the string "[MLCS Postdoc]" at the beginning of your subject line.
- Arrange for two letters of recommendation to be sent directly to email@example.com.