Travel Support

The College encourages and supports doctoral students presenting papers in professional conferences whenever possible. The College policy for supporting student travel follows the guidelines given below:

  1. Student should apply for travel grants from GPSA
  2. Faculty sponsor should fund the travel whenever funds are available
  3. Apply to Graduate School of CCIS by filling out the application form

Both the student applicant and the faculty sponsor will be notified in writing on the amount committed by the College.