Admission to the Master of Science in Information Assurance program requires:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of basic information technology concepts and mathematics
- Students are expected to have taken courses or have experience in introductory computer systems and discrete mathematics. If students do not have this preparation, their advisers will assign the necessary prerequisite courses.
Additional Requirements for International Students
International students must submit official scores on the TOEFL examination and a Declaration and Certification of Finances (DCF) form (if applicable).
All applicants must submit:
- A completed application form
- Three confidential letters of recommendation
- The application fee of US$75
- Unofficial scanned copies of undergraduate/graduate transcripts to be uploaded to the online application (Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended indicating degree earned can be submitted at the time of admission)
- Official GRE score
The following items must accompany the application:
- A recent professional resume listing detailed responsibilities in each position
- A written statement of purpose,career orientation, and expected outcomes and benefits from the program
Admission is granted upon the recommendation of the program’s Graduate Committee after a review of complete application materials.